Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The End of a Year Begins the Start of Something New...

Unbelievable, school is out...the grades are in, and it's all good. I'm still here at WAC for peer mentor training. I caught a virus or something so I haven't been right on par, but that's alright. Win some, ya lose some.

Tomorrow is the last day of training. It's been cool getting to know new people. I will admit I am going to miss the hell out of the senior class. This year has been an amazing one, and I attribute a lot of that to the amazing friendships that I have gained and strengthened. But with each new year, comes new folks, so I'm excited to see what's in store for August.

Until then, I'll be living with my bro in DC for the summer. I got an internship through a heads up from one of my psych. professors, applied and got it. Being 21, with good friends in a great city should be great times. It's definitely gonna be different going from my usual summers of teaching tennis and camp counseling to a real 8-5 at the NIH- but hey I guess it's time to grow up sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment