Sunday, July 26, 2009

raindrops fallin on my head.

last weekend i met up with my friend brittny who had been studying abroad for the year. She's living in alexandria, so we met up near georgetown. Yesterday, I was headed down to the Smithsonian to meet a friend, and who do I run into in the metro? Brittny. THEN tonight, my bro and I were out to dinner in bethesda, and i run into her again! Goes to show...small world outside of C-town.

Went for a jog last night. Literally, 2 minutes in and it starts pouring. It was amazing. I ran for a solid 45 minutes until the storm ended. By the time I got home, I was sopping. Today I hopped on the C and O canal toe path and headed up to Great Falls. It was beautiful! Took a little longer than I expected though...

Tomorrow it's back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment