Saturday, June 6, 2009

DCizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzle

Summer time, and the livin's easy. I love it. I'm all moved in with the boys, I finally got off of my bro's floor and into my own room. I even christened the walls with some art, oh baby. Last night I cooked dinner for all the boys, it was good times.

Work's going well, thank God the other intern is cool...otherwise...it could've been a looong summer. The National Institutes of Health is crazy! It's bigger than most universities I think...good thing they have shuttles.

This week I found out I have "tight wrists" as I got fingerprinted for my badge. I told the lady guitar and tennis were responsible for that. Got my coffee, and set off to do my thing. Lots of good looking med students floating around....here's to hoping that will be me in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment